Joey Harrington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blackstar, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackstar

Blackstar Guest

Well, looking at the rumors, looks like his trading price is around a 7th round pick range.... If that's true then does anyone besides me think that we should take a chance on Joey Harrington? I mean, 7th rounders hardly ever turn into something useful, so why not take a risk on Joey Harrington, and who knows maybe he'll turn it around in a new environment, and eventually become our future QB?..

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't tell Gunny that. :brow:

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

in my opinion, the guy is atrocious, but thats just me...

4. No one is going to trade anything for Harrington. He has a $4.45M base salary.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

No one will trade for Harrington and his monstrous cap hit. He will be released and picked up by somebody else for a vet min.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

As I read on another board: "Anyone who mentions Joey Harrington should be punched in the stomach"

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Star...........

Any way to get that number lowered?

8. Blackstar

Blackstar Guest

That's what I was thinking too, Apparently the Lions are working hard to lower his Cap Number so that they can at least trade him for something. If they do indeed manage to do that, is there a chance that we trade for him?

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I saw Joey play in 4 games this year, he's really not that bad. His recievers smoke as much ganja as Ricky on sabbatical, but they do it DURING THE WEEK, they don't know where they're supposed to be on any routes and Kevin Jones is a huge disappointment in the running game. A wish for this guy to get out of Detroit, because he has been made the scapegoat, for his teammates lack of desire and work ethic, yet he hasn't called out any of them(which is what he should've done, but then you have homers call him out like Peyton). I think he will do much better elsewhere, it's a shame Mike Martz is in Detroit, because Harrington could've really used his coaching and those two could've been scary together. Anytime you fill a roster with 3 top 10 drafted Wrs, you're in big trouble, there isn't enough hot air in Ford Field for all their egos.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar