Joey Bosa - DE - Ohio State

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I can win the argument in one sentence fragment.....

2015 CFP National Champions.

Ohio State took down #1 and #2 for the title.

FSU took down a bottom of the barrel, by default team in Auburn in 2013..... and barely.

#31 Broken Arrow, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Problem is, Joey Bosa is likely going in the Top-3 next year (barring injury or an unforseen awful season). I hope the Titans don't draft until like 10-15 range, at worst.

3. Broken Arrow

Hopefully even further -- as much as I'm doing my Draft Bosa dance -- only way I can see us getting him is a mastermind trade (which we're not capable of) or another out of gas season (which I hope we've seen the last one of lol)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Of course.

Beat an SEC team that isn't Alabama and all you get to show for it is "it wasn't Bama."

#34 Fry, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

FSU in 2013 was awesome and Winston was at his best. But you also have to give it up to OSU last season. They had their top QB go down out of the gate and the next thing you know, his backup - who was supposed to be holding a clipboard last season, looks like a Heisman Trophy candidate....but he gets hurt.

Then they beat Bama with a 3rd string QB as well as the Championship. Very impressive!!!

Fry, you don't like the Mickey Mouse offense of Oregon's but you like OSU's offense? Pretty similar in concept and execution.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Bosa is probably a top 10 pick next season. Too many variables to know if he's top 5 or what. Will we have any QB's worth the first rnd? How many if yes? Other DL or OL? Wr's? RB's? You get the picture.

Still think there will be a rash of short (6' or 6'1) smallish (230lb) guys who are excellent college players but where do they fit in in the NFL?

7. Broken Arrow

Stetzon Bair of Oregon I'm also gonna keep an eye on.

6'8 DE

8. Fry

OSU is at least a traditional power.

I don't like that Oregon is essentially all flash with nothing to show for it. It's easy to have some of the best facilities, uniforms and equipment when your biggest benefactor is the guy who owns Nike.

And for whatever reason no one notices that Oregon plays in one of the worst divisions in college football. Stanford, Washington, Washington St, Cal and Oregon St.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Fry

When did I not?

I flat out said I won't dispute what OSU did last year.

10. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Bosa is a top 3 pick without a doubt barring anything unforeseen. Dude is a stud, as a buckeye fan he is a great player, and I think he could play both in a 3-4 and 4-3 scheme equally as effective. He is similar to Watt, but if you look at stats in college, Bosa is better at this point in their careers.

Doesn't mean he will be that good in pros(he might) but it shows how talented he is. Also, he has a brother that will be a senior in high school that we might be talking about in few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar