Joey Bosa - DE - Ohio State

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShowMeYourTDs

ShowMeYourTDs Starter

lmao hes going top 5 easily

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

so was Alvin Dupree.... top 8.... and look where he landed.... 22

3. ShowMeYourTDs

ShowMeYourTDs Starter

I never thought of Bud as a top 10 player. Bosa is a JJ Watt clone. He wont be that good but no one will be

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Leonard Williams wasn't taken til 6th.. when in most mocks he was no lower than 2 -- some 1.... and LW is a freak of a lineman -- the next dlineman taken was 12th at Shelton..

I just have a feeling most of the top 5 picks next year -- 3 will be looking for offensive firepower, and 2 looking for a foundation at Offensive Line. With the next five conditionally being up in the air - because the first 5 are always much easier to predict, than the second.. I just don't see a DL, going pre 9th pick next year... Now could I be wrong? Of course I can -- but:

[​IMG]

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Things change, but right now, no way that many people go ahead of Bosa.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hopefully mariota has us in no position to take any of the top 15 guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Bosa could easily land in the top 10 next year but I could see him falling a bit. He's got the build, athleticism, and the the skills to be an impactful pro out the gate.

O-lines had to be mindful of Bennett and Bosa last year where now they will probably be focusing much more on Bosa which may hurt his numbers and in turn lower his draft stock a bit.

Who am I kidding, OSU's defensive front will be a beast again this year. BOSA 2016!

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We could make that thread, but you'd lose. At least with things that have taken place during our lifetimes.

Since 1980 FSU has more national titles, 193 players drafted vs 190 for OSU, the only team to go wire-to-wire as the preseason #1 and the postseason #1, and finished every season in the top five from 87-00.

FSU just set the three-year record for players drafted with 29. Would have been 30 had Matias not flunked team physicals.

The 2015 draft is the first time a program had a player selected at every position on offense; OT(Bobby Hart), OG(Tre Jackson), C(Cam Evring), TE(Nick O'Leary), WR(Rashard Green), RB(Karlos Williams) and QB(Jameis Winston).

I don't even dislike OSU or Bosa. Was cheering for them hard in the title game because I hate the Mickey Mouse bull**** offense Oregon employs, but you brought this upon yourself.

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]
    I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Who disputed anything about last year's team? I certainly didn't.

I will say we witnessed one of the most dominant seasons in college football history in 2013 though, and it wasn't Ohio State's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar