Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So whats the Heismann winner? A scrub?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Your two sentences is in the first paragraph are direct contradictions, I don't know what you're trying to say.

I definitely agree with the second paragraph, as long as you'll admit that you can't say that your team was still the better team.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes not the only playmaker we have. We need him on the field tho so Gonzo and Robo can get there recs. Without him we lose the deep threat.. We had to run... and no one could get open so troy was on his arse all game long.

Its obvious that Ginns injury was the reason we lost. Watch all of our games before the championship. No trouble moving the ball at all against Michigan

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Without Ginn no we werent even close to being the better team.

With Ginn... the game woulda been awesome.

Im not saying anything bad about Florida. They played us harder then they played anyone else all season. They did wat everyone thought they couldnt. On that day they were the better team.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No offense, but I don't think Michigan's defense is as good as FL's defense. I still don't see why Ginn didn't win the heisman if he's the key to your offense, why did the QB get it if it was all off of one guy?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The Heisman winner is a mature young man who did something not alot of guys can say they did. Went from a 3rd string no body from cleveland to leading the nations number 1 team to the championship game.

Thats another thing im mad about. Jamarcus Russle is now better the Troy? Yeah sure go ahead Oakland make your team even worse by drafting him.

Someone will be smart in the draft and take Troy. I have a feeling its going to be Cleveland or Miami

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Geez
    this has to be the longest thread who's dominant topic has nothing to do with the thread title

I see it like this

Ohio State lost from bad play from the Defense and Troy Smith and not keeping up with Florida in general
    losing Ginn may have made a small impact, but OSU - as good as they are - should have been able to find a way to remain competitive

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OMG lol... Ginn wasent our only player we had. My god. Im not saying that. He was a main part in why we won alot of games. Every week the main focus for the other team was to contain Ginn.. Which lead to Antonio Pittman having a great season. Gonzolaz had an awesome year also. We threw to over 6 guys a game. With Ginn our offence was great. U couldnt get any better.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and the result still would've been the same

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont even know who started it either. im afraid to even look how many pages of this thread are about the championship game rather then Joe Horn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar