Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ahh but see i got u here. this is what u dont get. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME that we diddnt play with him that season. When McNabb went down the team was shocked and diddnt kno what to do. We owned them bad. BIG TIME. Every team reacts the same when there leader goes down.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Young didn't single handedly beat the Giants. The Titans beat the giants. Young was a huge factor. Don't forget the winning FG. That was all on Bironas and Pac.

Also, 3 touchdowns was only 21 points, wouldn't have made a difference in the national championship.

3. GoTitans3801

Also, just to note, I'm not jealous, I was rooting for Ohio State in that game, I wanted them to beat the cr@p out of FL. They didn't. I was pissed.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We call it money...

So why didn't they get another sack while he was still out there? Why only one?

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Because they were playing with momentem and confidence. They diddnt have to deal with a loss of a teammate for the game. They stepped it up when the offence couldnt. OSU should of .. but... i feel there pain. They lost there playmaker. Your not going to win without your main player on offence.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not them so i have no idea. I got pumped when he walked back from the locker room. I thought he was going back in. My dad even said these exact words.

"Its over"

But they show him 5 minutes later with a cast on his foot.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oklahoma managed when Peterson went down.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So what makes you think you have an idea that Ginn coming back resulted in a sack?

9. GoTitans3801

Also, why do you keep saying he's their main/only playmaker? Why didn't he win the heisman? Are you really saying that your QB was nothing without him?

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You can say that about alot of teams. Im not saying every team is going to suck when there best player goes down. Every team is going to react the same way tho everytime they lose there best player..

Can we all seriously just end this? We obviously have diffrent opionions about this and no one is going to agree with the other so its basicly pointless. We lost the game. End of story. Nothing I or any other Buckeye fan can say or do to change that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar