Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But you are full of them.

Fact is good teams deal with injuries to players. They don't go on to lose by heaps or quit.

Ginn didn't play defense either, his injury has no impact on the 40 points Ohio St. allowed.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hester is only a returner. A returner is no way even close to a reciever. You just dont kno the impact he had on us the whole season. You really dont. Troy was the heisman winner but Ginn was the main reason. Your rite how u say it should of been close but come on. Lets say ur on the defence and u see your best offensive player go down what are u going to start saying? You would start thinking what are we going to do now how are we going to score? How can we do it without him? Thats what happens. Its the same thing as we all said all season. What if Collins would have started the whole season? What if Young would of went down? What would we have done? Young made the Titans better. He brought a garbage team from the bottom of the barrel to almost contenders in the playoffs. People who say 1 player dosent make the team dont make any sence. If you dont have that one guy "your leader" , then your just lost. You give up. When Ginn came back from the locker room what happened? We got a sack... now how is that possible?

But anyways. We lost bad. I accepted it. Nothing I can do about it. Everyone has there own opionion and thats fine. Call us undeserving of being in the Nat Championship game all you want. Who were they going to put in? Michigan? Woulda been a good game could of went either way. Boise State? Come on...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think they deserved to be in the game, but I don't think they were the better team. And yes, even if Ginn played the whole game, I think they still would have lost. Ginn wouldn't have scored 30 more points. Sorry.

I have nothing against Ginn, he's clearly great. My only point is with you saying OH state is clearly the better team, even after that whooping...

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

See this is why I get mad. There goes yet another person saying his injury diddnt affect the defence. Explain this to me. If we cant get an effing first down cuz hes not on the field what happens? We punt and the defence goes back on the field. We could not get anything going on offence without him. The defence got tired.

This is starting to get fun.

Cuz more and more all im getting from this is you guys are jealous that we made it and your team diddnt.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Do you want me to send u the god darn tape? I have no problem paying the whatever money or whatever u call it down there to send it to u. He comes back from the locker room. Waves his towel. And we get a sack.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

NO, if I'm on defense and I see my offense struggling for whatever reason, injury or not, if I've got a good team I'm thinking I need to step it up if we're going to have a chance, I'll go back to the Eagles, when McNabb went down this season the rest of the team realized that they needed to step up if they were going to have any chance. They did and concequently won their division. You can't argue that teams don't have to be able to survive injuries to be considered great.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yet Young single handedly beat the Giants... with 3 touchdowns.. :suspect:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good teams manage.
    Good teams have a back up plan.
    Good teams with a Heismann QB should be able to move the ball. What happened to that other WR you got?
    Surely the #1 team is not a one man team.
    How does a team with a Heismann QB not move the ball? Maybe he didn't deserve it.

Then your comprehension skills need major work.
    And you are acting like a sore loser.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is wrong because he didn't single handedly beat them.

But the defence beat Jacksonville when we couldn't move the ball on offense...something Ohio St. apparently couldn't do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar