Jimmy Garopplo -- QB To Keep An Eye On

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm saying just Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles, and Carr... I predict (right now) that those 4 will be in the Top-10. Potential of a team trading back into the late 1sts to pickup the next QB... which i'd guess to be Boyd.

2. xpmar9x

btw, you misspelled his name in the title... it's Garappolo.

Anyways, anybody who wants to see Jimmy play first hand needs to checkout the Shrine game. It will be broadcasted on NFL Network on Sat (18th) at 3 CST. Probably the best competition Jimmy has ever played against. From a NFL.com article about Jimmy:

Jimmy will be going up against a few guys projected to go in the 2nd-3rd. Time to see what he can do.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Good to hear about the arm strength. Biggest question mark. I've been bugging people at the shrine practices to update me on his arm from a live POV but no one ever answered me.

4. xpmar9x

The shrine game, combine, & pro-day could literally turn this guy into a 1st round pick or a 5th round pick. Kinda crazy.

5. Clark

This is also why 30 top seniors dropped out of the senior bowl.

Too much to potentially lose considering the upside is fairly low for most.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like a few of this years QB's, need to look at more Carr film though, but if xpmar9x likes him I probably will too.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this kid will be a bust. Just because I have a 70 percent+ chance of being right, regardless. Same can be said with the guaranteed 1st round picks.

8. Clark

Pmar trippin. Carr is a bum hiding behind ONE attribute.

Tendencies are ****, mechanics are ****, pocket presence is ****, drops are ****, BUT HIS ARM!.....

I don't get it.

You know who else has all the arm strength in the world?..

Locker.

9. Clark

That's not a fair evaluation. Lol. Scouting by numbers?! **** OFF THE SET NICK! Lol

10. xpmar9x

Smart moves. I know that McCarron and a few other senior QBs are skipping the senior bowl, i'm hoping this allows Jimmy to sneak in.

I still need to look at film. So far i've seen alot of Tajh Boyd, AJ McCarron, & Blake Bortles. Little of Jimmy Garopollo, Teddy Bridgewater, & Aaron Murray. Still want to check our Garopollo more then look into Derek Carr, Brett Smith, Zach Mettenberg & David Fales. So far Bortles is my #1 QB. Recently, i've been checking into Anthony Barr, Khalil Mack, & Kony Ealy. I think Khalil Mack might be my favorite player (besides Sammy Watkins) in this draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar