Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamont was signed to a long term deal that included a $2.5M option bonus this year. If the Titans don't pick up the option, they don't take any big penalty. We'd save $1.3M in cap room by letting him go.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We wouldn't save alot but we would save about 1.3 million if we cut him before 6/1.

3. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Lamont Thompson= Deron Jenkins of safety's

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, right. Vincent Fuller is gonna be better than Lamont. When Lamont is back in camp and making multiple picks in the 2006 season, you'll be changing your story.:suspect:

5. But that's just this year's cap. Over time, we'd also save the $1.875 of cap room that his option would count in future seasons.

Plus, there is no different 6/1 figure for cap savings for any player this year unless they sign a new CBA before then.

6. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Hmmm I wonder why Cincy cut Lamont Thompson? Oh I know becuse he

SUCKS!!

7. The Mrs

Sorry hater, he'll be back. Now stop trying to throw shade and salt on L.T.'s game.

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

LT is terrible. I hope they get rid of his a$$.... He's a big part of the reason why our secondary has been so bad for the last two years.

9. The Mrs

Now you're just trying to bait me. Hater:kiss:

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

No, seriously. I really wish they would find another safety somewhere. You can call it being a hater if you want but he still sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar