Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

C'mon man, do you have any comprehension skills? Or, do you just like to misconstrue peoples statements. The issue that I had with Wyatt's list was that Pacman should be in the "will be back" category. Regardless of what he may think "could" happen to Pacman in the offseason.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

Jim Wyatt and the whole Tennesseans group of writers are full of themselves. They completely suck and are only there to be negative.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Very surprised at Hopkins and Piller as likely to be back, even more surprised at Pacman and Henry as being question marks. I doubt we lose Henry, and Pacman will be back barring major major MAJOR offfield problems...

4. We wouldn't save much cap space by cutting Pillar, so I can see him as being likely.

If Hopkins is back, he's going to have to be willing to take a pay cut. The only reason he's more likely to do that than Olson is that Hopkins' ex (and their kids) live here.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

isnt that more of a reason to leave. :greedy:

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Calico back? A given? Why is he not in the likely or question mark???

Do they think another offseason and he is back to form??? I don't know.

7. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

stupidest thing is that pacman is not in the forsures but jarrett payton is where he faces competition from nash and henry

8. Why cut him? He's cheap and still has potential (the dreaded P-word, other than Pacman).

9. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Should be right back in the form of running bad routes and dropping balls.

10. Maybe, but you don't cut a guy with that much potential unless he is either a headcase or way too expensive. There is no reason not to give Calico, 2 years off ACL surgery, a chance to live up to expectations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar