Jim Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bulluck, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Wrote this on another board, figured I'd share my thought with the GoTitans faithful as well.

2. And yet people still argue that the players on the field don't make a difference in a coach's success... :rolleyes:

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Also, for those who will play the injury card in defending him. Who is in charge of making sure the defense has enough depth to be consistent despite injury? With all this cap room he sure as hell doesn't have monetary restraints keeping him from putting the right guys out there. The front office asks Fisher, Schwartz and Chow who to sign. Our depth cannot get the job done on defense, simple as that, and Schwartz is in charge.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

First round pick has to be on a DT, to go with the new resigned Albert Haynesworth.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the worst thing about this game is everyone saw it. i guess he won't get a HC job AGAIN this year. oh well....maybe next year?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think brown compliments haynesworth pretty well, but he isn't someone you can rely to be your run stopper.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haynesworth isn't a given for 16 games a year. When he is out we need someone who can stuff the run.

8. You clearly don't understand what the role of a defensive coordinator is...

9. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

You don't just get to have an AH clone on the sideline in case he goes down. You clearly lose one of the top 5 D guys in the entire league this season when you lose him. You don't replace that.

10. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Yes, actually I do know what the role of a defensive coordinator is. He is supposed to make sure his players on the field are stopping the offense. If that means changing his scheme to fit other personnel into it, then thats the case. Does Schwartz's do that? no. He is in charge of having the best personell possible on the field. Does Schwartz do that? no.

He has been doing the same thing for too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar