Jevon Kearse?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That's what I thought.

haha..my aforementioned statement about spotlight and critics could be applied to this as well.
    Jeff wanted the spotlight. He should be ready for the critics. IMO, Fisherspeak is not being ready for the critics.

2. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

as great as Kearse was for us in his prime hes alot older and not what he used to be, I think its time to let Jacob Ford start as he should and develop William Hayes and get him more play time.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Fisher is a jackass. How rude is this jerk? I swear he gives some of most smug answers and talks down to every reporter that I've ever watched. Total @-hole.

Kearse probably called out Cecil and Fisher held him out of the game. That's a p-you-es-es-why way out. We need more pressure and that is clear that anybody watching who knows even the most simple things about football.

Jacob Ford played really well and got some pressure on Peyton. But we still aren't bringing enough rushers at the the QB. We won't ever get any sacks or hits on the QB if we only bring 4 every time.

Kearse was probably tired of keeping his mouth shut and watching us piss our season away. I back him if that's the case. Fisher is being a complete douche.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar