Jevon Kearse Arrested For DUI

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Titans defensive end Jevon Kearse has been arrested for DUI.

Metro Nashville police said Kearse was seen speeding and swerving several times while travelling west on West End Avenue.

The officer who pulled the Titans over said Kearse exhibited slurred speach, red eyes, and smelled of alcohol. He reportedly refused a breath test.

The officer said Kearse stated that he only had one vodka and a red bull.

Kearse was booked Sunday morning.

More Here

I thought I saw him at the Jazz festival yesterday... Must have gotten drunk later :hmm:

Not looking good

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Just great.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

That must have been some good red bull and vodka... If just one gets you swerving. Ehh he got pulled over for DWB. Our team is great! Steroids, DUI, Half naked drunk party photos, trying to take guns on airplanes..... This list is growing and we are not even to training camp.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It should be perfectly legal to swerve a little while driving on West End Avenue.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Argh... that was not what I was expecting to see. We would be the Bengals if we had kept PacMan. :sarcasm: It has been one weird offseason though.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Titans DE Kearse charged with DUI in Nashville

Tennessee Titans defensive end Jevon Kearse has been arrested and charged with driving under the influence following a traffic stop near the Vanderbilt University campus. More...

7. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

So if there were two others in the car and one of them was allowed to drive it home...why the heck wasn't this person driving in the first place?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Except The Bengals don't wait around for trades to dump their convicts anymore... see Odell and Chris Henry

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"No, really, I'm fine"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar