Jets @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I have said it from square one that Tullouch is the better of the two. Fowler has whole heartedly been noticeably absent seen on the field of play making cameo tackles here and there. Funny thing about it with AH in front of him he should be making more plays. Quite frankly, if he and Tullouch made the same money, Tullouch would be starting.

Now, the Game was ugly, I cursed a bunch, VY needs to learn that little spin he does when he's facing pressure does not work, other than that.....WE MUST WIN NEXT SUNDAY.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm leaning towards Tulloch too. The one thing that was supposed to be Fowler's strength is, as Fisher said, shedding a block and making a tackle. That doesn't seem like a really big strength for him. Tulloch on the other hand has the speed advantage, and I don't think he gets engulfed by blockers.

Maybe he takes more chances which sometimes leads to getting out of position (and that's what I'd guess is the real reason for him not starting), but I like Tulloch as the starter.

3. Well, this year they had a few weeks after TSU was done and the Titans had a road trip so they could re-sod the field.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe i'll swim on over as well.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

They better roll VY out of the pocket next week when it is close AND tell his ARSE to commit to running the ball if he is going to scramble.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It will be in HD Sunday night.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

For some added confusion, we do need to root for the Brownies to lose in week 17, just in case we tie the colts Sunday night. So go ahead peoples, root for the 9ers. You never know what is going to happen.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good point

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't that be something.

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

So do we lead after yesterdays game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar