Pre-Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we're going to win another game this year I want it to be this one so we actually look somewhat decent to the rest of the country, eliminate the Jets, and win a freaking home game. If not then the Jags because if we get swept by them I might break my tv.

2. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

I've been talking Locker up all night saying give him time. I will say that I hope the Jets score to force Locker to make a game winning drive in the 4th quarter. It is time to make him a franchise quarterback and he has learn that in this situation. Beside the Detroit game, 4th quarter has been terrible for him. This could be a valuable learning experience. At the end of the day I could care less if we win or not...I want to see him pick this team up after a poor game and say guys...I got this in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Your Gronk thing needs to go first, then Coaching staff can follow

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

AYERS BABY!

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Love me some Ayers and Brown.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Love what I saw from the D that drive.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Akeem Ayers da gawd

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

scared the hell out of me when I first him one of them with my sound system cranked up high. Happy I had just taken some clean boxers out of the dryer.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Our olbs are bright spots... and mccourty.

10. SlickFraud

SlickFraud Camp Fodder

annnnnnnnnnnnd there goes Britt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar