Jets keeping an eye on AJ Brown, DK Metcalf.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I like AJ but I can see him turning into a TO, Antonio Brown Type real fast....same goes for DK Metcalf

2. Carp

Carp Starter

AJ is legit a top 10 WR. Borderline top 5. No matter what you think of this class, it's unlikely they are going to be as good as AJ.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If there is a legit choice between Jeff and AJ, AJ is gone 1000x out of a hundred. Not even close to comparable for importance to the team success and actual planned usage.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No he’s not. Top 5 borderline or top 10.

Even if he is, the titans don’t use him as such so he’s not worth paying like a top 10 WR.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

isn't Antonio his cousin anyway? or am I thinking of Marquise?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Marquise is I believe

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

If AJ wants to get paid let’s see him play an entire season with no injuries!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is all true, but the players are only thinking about themselves, not the teams or the NFL. Which isn't a bad play, because you only have a few years in the league, get it while the getting is good. Yes, there is value in winning a sb, with long term endorsements. But, it's still not a bad idea for players to get there money now. And imo, aj can get it somewhere else and we'll take 3 or 4 picks

9. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Yes this is such an obvious arc for him.

And I actually can see him getting traded.

There's smoke here and people acting like is all a nothingburger doesn't make sense when we literally just saw two WR1s get dealt by legit Superbowl contenders.

#89 Dirk Diggler, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Carp

Carp Starter

Top 10 in receiving TDs among WRs since he came into the league. Top 15 in yards. And this with missing 7 games over the last 2 years and playing in the most run heavy team in the league with Tanne at QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar