Jerod Mayo

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

:truedat:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Just too bad he cant catch or run the football. In other words, good luck to san fransisco or wherever he goes to be invisible for his career.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha....

what a moronic statement

Just because he isn't an offensive player he's going to be invisible? Or is it because he's an SEC player who can't compete with those mighty Big10 boys.;) I really hope it's the later because the first makes it sound like all defensive players are worthless.

4. Deuce Wayne

No, because he's going to go to a bad team. Does that make sense to you?
    The reason I said too bad he cant catch or run the ball is because we do not need a freaking ILB.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

San Fransisco a bad team?

They're probably one of the greatest franchises ever and they're on the rise. ILB is a need of ours... Can't argue the need at the WR position but, I certainly don't think we need a RB considering we've taken care of that with the last 2 2nd round picks. Mayo's going to improve the D wherever he goes.

6. Deuce Wayne

Tulloch is fine as our MLB. Actually, he's pretty dang good. And we havent taken care of RB yet. We've got lendale who's average and Chris Henry who is below average.

And if you think San Fransisco isn't a bad team, you're under a rock.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I think LenDale can carry the load for the most part, let C.Henry have his due when Bubba starts getting winded. LW had over 1,100 yards last season and I see no reason for him to repeat his season (I know the hamstring/knee are issues), but I have faith that the kid can continue to be the big back we need.

Nolan has that 49ers team going places, especially on Defense.

8. Deuce Wayne

Going places. Yeah, too bad those places aren't the playoffs. LW had 1,100 yards last year, but 1,000 yards isnt the landmark it once was .
    And how many carries did it take him to get there?

9. Deuce Wayne

4-12
    7-9
    5-11

the 9ers records for the last 3 years. They aren't getting any better. Don't let signing Clements trick you in to thinking that defense is good either. They were 25th in defense this year. Only 1 up from last year.

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

That is very, very flawed logic.

How is it that picking a LB in round one when you a) have no suitable backup to your starting LBs b) would be gaining a very versatile LB who can play all 3 spots c) Have an aging, overrated Keith Bulluck

Your assessment of Tulloch is way off the mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar