Jeff Fisher To Stay!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

True , Thats why i say wait until '06 is over before the bashing. Its just to early right now, it's preseason

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who was bashing him?

3. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Ok, talking about firing him, excuse me. Ya know it wasnt to long ago in Pittsburgh when all the fans wanted Cower out of town and the rest is history.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Since I've had my Jeff Fisher lobotomy I haven't seen Fisher do anything wrong at all. I know he's a great coach who doesn't make excuses.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A few people speculated about Fisher's security here after reading an article in the Tennessean. No need to get all excited about it.

6. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Im not sitting here saying he doesnt need to tightien things up, all im saying is I find it odd he takes the brunt of Floyd's picks and his name is hardly ever mentioned when we are po'd about the teams status. Reese is as just as much to blame as Fisher . IMO maybe even more. So i just get tired of hearing all the Fisher crap. Give him something to work with. Quit drafting athletes and start drafting tough football players !

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Or less.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

twoseven, since when does fisher take all the blame? Fisher has been almost untouchable on this board, with a solid rep as a good coach. Rolltide has been arguing the other way the last few weeks, but that's about it. Fisher gets off easy considering our last few seasons. Even now I'm not saying he's to blame. I don't think it's so crazy for a few people to say that if he can't show improvement this year then he might not be worth keeping. Poor Fisher, poor, poor fisher....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar