Jeff Fisher thinks he beat his old team to draft Lamarcus Joyner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He knows he isn't going to the bank on cruise control anymore.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Ever notice how everything is all about Fisher? He gets the credit for drafting Michael Sam. He makes up a bogus story about beating his old team to a draft pick, when everyone knew we were going RB in the 2nd round unless Carr fell. I guess when he was our coach I didn't notice it, but he's the definition of a "Me Monster."

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

He beat us for a draft pick? We beat him where it counts...on the field. NFL Draft Titles are like recruiting titles. They don't mean **** if you're mediocre on the field

4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Fisher of all people knows that the Titans do not take a CB in the first or second round. Sounds like he is harboring some resentment and the funny thing is that the majority of Titans fans have completely forgotten him or they are happy he is gone!
    Edit: minus Pacman... look how well he worked out in the longterm! The Titans learned their lesson with Pacman!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Very funny. How many times did you have to hit yourself in the head to think that one up?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fisher just wants to feel like a winner again.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Fisher can go take a suck. It's not hard to put together a team when you draft in the top 5 for the better part of a decade... and they are still average.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think a 5'-8" guy fits what Horton is wanting to do with the CBs. That seems especially smallish for a S.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, so much for no hard feelings from Fisher leaving Tennessee I guess.

He can beat us in his mind all day long if he likes...so far he is winless against us on the field.

I agree with the posters talking about Carr....although I am not a Carr fan, I agree that after he cleared the board there was no one worth taking at two. Part of me wanted us to reach for Garrapolo, but that would have been a reach, and we did need a good RB. It made sense to trade down after Carr was gone, Fisher imagination or no Fisher imagination.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think it's funny that Fish could have been easily manipulated into taking a player just because he thought the Titans wanted him.

Dude's got serious butt-hurt issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar