Jeff Fisher on Dan Patrick show tommorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wkycatfan, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wkycatfan

wkycatfan Guest

on ESPN radio. Patrick's show in from 12 to 3 CST. Not sure which hour Fisher will on .

fyi.

2. is that xm??? if so can u tell me what tuning like a 104.5 107.5 thingy

3. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

It's ESPN radio. In Nashville, I think that's 106.7. Good luck picking it up unless you live under the tower or get it on the net.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

It IS 106.7, which streams over the Internet.

5. wkycatfan

wkycatfan Guest

On today somewhere between 12 and 3 CST. If I hear which hour, I will post it here.

6. wkycatfan

wkycatfan Guest

sounds like about 2:30 CST. Topics, drafting Young vs Leinart, difference of opinion with FO vs coaches, keeping McNair, etc. Sounds good.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I couldn't get the stream to work from 106.7, might be getting too much traffic. In case anyone else is trying to listen online, it's also streamed from ESPN Radio's main site on the Dan Patrick page here

8. Broken Record

Fisher is on next, and for Roll Tide it is now 3:34pm eastern on Thursday May 4, 2006:winker:

9. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

10. Broken Record

Steve McNair is the QB who gives us the best chance to win in 2006. He can play a couple of more years, I hope we can get a contract extension worked out.

Cutler is great, yadda yadda.....

#1 on our draft board was Mr. Bush. #2 on our draft list was Mario Williams. He's a hybrid of Kevin Carter and Jevon Kearse.

Not much here that's very interesting except that they had Bush and Williams ahead of Young on their board. I'm surprised he admitted that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar