Jeff Fisher defeats the Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Worst call I have EVER seen. I absolutely cannot comprehend why you don't kick.

Then as a result, we lose Haynesworth and if it's as bad as it looked could be for the year, guess what, that wouldn't have happened if we kicked.

Totally cost us the game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Couldn't agree more. I can't believe we took the game out of the hands (or foot) of arguably the most reliable kicker in the league. He cost us this game, he might have cost us home field advantage and there's no way he can justify this to me.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He tries to be too cute at times. He wants all these ugly wins 90% of the time, but then he tries to do that lame 'watch how good i'll look if this works!' crap.

How many times did Collins and McCareins NOT make that play through the course of the game? Then we use that on 4th down???

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Calm down it wasnt a playoff game.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's like this. No matter HOW bad you play (and our offense was pretty bad) IF you have a chance to win at the end, you take it, it's that simple. No need to get fancy, if you have a chance to win a game, you ALWAYS take it. You put it on the defense who had bee playing well and our pro bowl kicker, not on Collins who had been inconsistent all day.

What pisses me off the most is there was no reason to lose that game.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well it COULD have cost us homefield advantage and our MVP so yea it was a big deal.

8. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

If you're fine with stupidity by our coach costing us a win that could affect having TWO possible home games as opposed to one. So be it.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

youre getting mad for nothing, it wasnt a playoff game. at the end of the day Texans go home in 2 weeks. we go to the Playoffs and Fisher wont make calls like that in big games.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Should have kicked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar