Breaking News Jayon Brown done for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Probably better off just sending Pees a Christmas card. He ain’t coming back. I would be shocked to see Matthews as he plays both inside and outside. BUT, looks like we also need to sign a LT now. Never seen injuries like this year.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

Imma about ready to call it a season. As much as I love this team, I just don't see how this team makes the Super Bowl. And I'll honestly be surprised if we make the playoffs. We just have too many of our best players on the IR. Half of our OL is down. Majority of secondary is out. We have no edge pressure outside of Landry. And now our best LB is out for the season. To say that we are snake bit is being too kind to the situation.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Get the **** out of here

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

Sorry, but it is what is. This team is running on fumes right now with all these injuries. We're playing several practice squad players. I just hope we can make it out of the season with no more major injuries to any key players.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep getting hit by the injury bug

Next man up hopefully works for us...

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

That's just the NFL though. If you can't win with the next man up you're not gonna win in the NFL period. Tanne, Henry, aj, jonnu, simmons, Landry are all relatively healthy. Jackson and Kern should hopefully be back soon.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Before losing Brown I was thinking we should start Long and move Evans to OLB. Rotate in Roberson.

We gave up some runs yesterday but I did notice Dickerson a couple times. I also noticed Tart last week a couple times. Maybe we can put Roberson at DE and play more 4-3 with Long in the middle.

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

The injuries have crippled the team this season, but so many other teams have lost key players too. Guess it’s due to the lack of an offseason/ covid but Everything is still wide open in my opinion, no teams really look dominant. It will be interesting how things go down the stretch, I just wish we had better coaches especially on the defensive side!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Titans are an 11-5/10-6 team and your not sure they will even make the playoffs? Are you being serious?

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Long should be a decent choice when he gets off Covid. Might be time to steal a cover LB off someone's PS. Losing Brown really sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar