Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ya know, as great as that might have sounded at one point
    it doesn't sound all that great right now

I want Vince or Reggie (ironically, in that order)
    but I'd pass on Matt to trade back and get Cutler

the Senior Bowl will speak volumes

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well you know how much we think alike on this issue. Agreed: Vince, Reggie, in that order. I'll go for Cutler if he makes the showing. If we get more picks, I hope we package some of the lower ones and move up to solidify the draft to something like 7 or 8 total picks. Not another 11 or 13 player draft, please.

But you know, with Chow, I can see them granting him Leinart over Cutler. I wonder how p'od he'd be if we passed on Leinart.

Just give us Vince or Reggie, please.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Wonder if we could sell the Raiders on Volek and Henry. I need to send the FO that idea: "Trade Volek and Henry for picks." They could use Kinney, too, I bet. Wonder if they'd take those guys for the #6 pick. Bush/Cutler. Wouldn't everyone be happy then?

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hmmm. Or the Vikings - they could use another vet TE. Kleinsasser is all but done I think, and Wiggins ain't vet enough yet.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he'd probaby be OK with it
    but he'd probably quit if we passed on Reggie

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I can understand that. I think Reggie would make our offense so very fluid, like trying to contain water.

"Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cutler not impressive

"After a relatively small crowd yesterday the stands were noticeably more full today with a lot of scouts and pro personnel in attendance. One guy who I have not been as impressed with as I thought I would be is Vandy's Jay Cutler. Don't get me wrong because he hasn't been bad, but I am not sure I see a Top 10 overall pick there. He has a cannon for an arm but he might have been trying to show that off too much today and he was off on some of his passes. Also, his backdrop looks kind of choppy and he carries the ball a little low."

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north124.html

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What do you think the odds are of the Titans drafting at #3 vs. dropping down based on what you have seen? What was it before? I mean did seeing the workout influence you to believe it less likely?

Myself personally, I think we are going to take whoever is left at #3.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I seriously hope we take Ferguson. Hopefully we can juke the Jets into dropping us a 3rd rounder for them to move up and draft him at 4, but if we can't, I think we should take him at 3.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i did notice his footwork was not all that great, he hesitated when throwing some passes and over threw some deep balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar