Jay Cutler staying in Chicago

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They gave him a contract on the level of an elite QB, when he is not. Is keeping cutler a bad move? Questionable, but not a horrible move.

Is paying him that much to stay a bad move? It's a horrible move. He will have to put up Peyton Manning numbers to make his salary worth it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

You cannot give that elite deal to middle of the pack qb. It is a franchise killer. It is going to be the end of the ravens,falcons, and bears. The numbers just do not work and cutler is the worst of the bunch because he gets hurt so often.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Cutler staying in Chicago.

....good.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

In case some of you missed it, we see record breaking deals given to QBs every year. Its just the way it goes. Next year Tom Brady will have a higher number, then the year after someone else gets overpaid.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

In case you missed it.. that doesn't mean it isn't a stupid move.

:cool:

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I have a feeling he will be gone before he gets his money.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titan fans should be thrilled with this move, its not like we're ever going to spend that kind of cash on a QB. This move by Chicago will drive the price up for the next team that has a semi elite QB. And yes Cutler is semi elite, he's a top 10 QB bordering being top 10 and not top 10, which is still good. This ties up more money for them, less chance they steal a free agent we want.

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

This is good news I didn't want him here anyways. He can not stay healthy.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

And the rest of the NFC north cheered with glee.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

i grew up in chicago and hate the bears because of cutler. just think everyone... things could be worse in tennessee. sorry for all the lowercase... im in mexico and donĀ“t know how to use these keyboards. i just gotta see what happens with munch so im in the computer room on my vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar