Jay Cutler hasn't _______

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's a sad stat. Colt Brennan is a terminal 3rd-string benchwarmer but he at least QB'd an undefeated season at UH. Yeah, it's a WAC school and the SEC ripped him a new one, but still...

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No he doesn't because Aaron Rogers isn't overhyped. Have you actually seen his numbers? For one, he's actually played in the playoffs something Cutler has never and will never do. Secondly he doesn't throw 20 picks a season. And thirdly he wasn't traded for 2 first round picks for having proven nothing in the league except that he's got a strong arm.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Cutler sucks. It's not even up for debate anymore. Yea, his line is terrible, but you can only throw the blame on the line for so long. When Cutler has time in the pocket and an open receiver he will complete the pass... to DeAngelo Hall.

I'm sorry but Aaron Rodgers is better than Brett Favre ever was. The dude's carrer QB rating is 95.8.

Last season he played almost perfect football... 30 TDs, 7 INTs, 103.6 rating. Favre wishes he could get half as good of a TD/INT ratio. Favre is a total tool and I think it's hilarious how Rodgers is a far superior QB. Blah blah blah, yea he doesn't have a ring yet (and may never get one), but he's better. Fact.

Can't even believe when I made the thread (back in June) of who would you take as of today - Favre or Rodgers - like 30% said Favre. Maybe take '97-'03 Favre. Don't take a 60 year old looking guy who enjoys croc txting and throwing more INTs than any QB can dream of over a top 5 QB.

Favre is old enough to be my dad, although he looks like he's old enough to be my grandpa. Can't believe this moron is still playing.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Aaron Rodgers overhyped? That's rich. He's a top 5 QB.

5. RavensShallBurn

1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Brees
    4. Rivers
    5. Rodgers

Big Ben loses spots for raping people, otherwise he'd probably hold #5. Either way, how do you not think Rodgers is one of the very best QBs in the league?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jay Cutler hasn't _______ touch a boob since high school.

7. RavensShallBurn

I think Cutler is the only non-obese person to have a double chin.

8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

:stupid:

Last season Favre played better football . . . 33 TDs, 7INTs, 107.2 rating.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

lol what? Aaron Rogers is absolutely stellar...he leads a nasty passing attack and will probably win the NFC MVP if GB wins their division

10. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Jay Cutler is a worthless POS. His arrogant, stupid, drunk needs to be kicked out of football. How do you go so long without QBing a team to a winning record? Hell he leaves vandy and a couple years later they have college gameday in town and beat Auburn and then they win a bowl game.

Cutler is a cancer, praise to God we didn't draft that worthless POS.

Trust in the Warrior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar