Jay Cutler hasn't _______

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm sorry, thought you was talking about Cutler then. I agree Leinart is a big fail..

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sure we'd be even better with Rodgers instead of Pacman. Every team has a big F up in the draft. No sense in playing the what if game. And there d@mn sure isn't any sense in letting the what if consume you like it has dbc.

3. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Once again, based on reality, and not hypotheticals, the team that picked Cutler is in no better shape than the Titans, other than the fact that the young QB they picked up in the draft last season is probably better than Rusty Smith.

4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

You helped prove my point.

5. Hoffa

The team that HAS Cutler now is better off than the Titans...even the Broncos are better off now than the Titans ...

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Do you not see that all of your posts on this is about woulda, coulda, shoulda?
    Cutler is doing. His team is in the NFC Championship game, he's thrown way more TD's than INT's. What more do you want from him? A 30-17 regular season record loaded with wins against the Houston's, San Frans, Buffalo's and Arizona's only to be cut?

Chicago gave two #1 picks for Cutler and couldn't be happier. The Titans gave 1 for Vince and can't wait to get rid of him.

Argument over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Pot, black, kettle, you get the idea.

Yea Young compiled wins against bad teams and you're crowing that Cutler beat the Seahawks. Oh, and I'm sure Cutler has never compiled wins over the Lions, Vikings, or Cardinals.

Broncos gave up a first round pick and couldn't wait to get rid of him, last year Bears fans hated Cutler. Oh... and we don't have Cutler and never will so stop bringing him up, who cares?

8. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

This is stupidity at its best. Nether plays for the titans so who gives a s**t

9. Hoffa

People discuss all kinds of things here. If you see a thread that doesn't interest you, just move on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

New system, bra. Cutler is a gunslinger and came directly from an uptempo offense to no offense. It's like putting Steve Nash on the Spurs, it's gonna take some time to adjust. Not to mention he had no o-line, still didn't have one this year actually. And Cutler doesn't exactly have the best attitude either, keep in mind this is <b>most uninterested man</b> in the NFL we're talking about, who's to say he wouldn't be playing even better with just a little sense of urgency. Forget the attitude, forget the coaches, forget the system, just on skill set alone: Cutler > VY. Everyone knew Cutler would be successful in the NFL when he was in middle school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar