Jay Cutler hasn't _______

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

lol at cutler only one winning season since high school

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Carson Plamer and Marc Bulger have gotten their teams to playoffs to yet nobody is banging down the door to acquire those guys. That's who Cutler will ultimately be, a good enough starter who wont ever win a Superbowl.

3. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

I'm not a Cutler fan at all. But, he has played pretty well once they adjusted the scheme to avoid all the sacks. It's nice for him to finally have a winning season and a playoff spot. Congrats where they are due.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If Cutler had a good line, he would be much better.

Put him behind the Giants, Jets, or Saints line and I guarantee he's close to being a top 5 QB.

I'm not even a Cutler lover... just stating the facts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I don't agree, a good line isn't going to turn him into a good decision maker, he makes boneheaded throws far more often than he should. Plus he'll always look like a chubby 12 year old child star.

6. RavensShallBurn

It would give him more time to make better decisions.

He's been sacked more than any other QB in the league... you can't tell me that if he was behind a top 5 offensive line, he wouldn't be a much better QB.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He would be much better, no doubting that, but regardless I feel as though he has some fundamental decision making problems, a lot like Brett Favre. Would you really rather Cutler than, Manning, Brady, Rivers, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Vick, or even Matt Ryan? I wouldn't.

8. RavensShallBurn

No way. Never said I would. I think he has the potential to be as good as some of them, but those guys have surely proven more.

Those are mainly elite guys you mentioned... the dropoff after elite QBs is a pretty big one. Cutler would fall into the group with guys like Romo, Flacco, E. Manning, McNabb, Schaub, Cassel, Orton.

He's elevated his game enough for me to put him in the top 10.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't posted on this thread since at least the 6th, it's now the 22nd. Need any more proof I don't care?

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It was late I thought you said he would be top 5, not that he'd be close. Even of the group you put I would probably take Romo, Flacco, Manning and Schaub over him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar