Javon Walker's new contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh, no. after a re-read I felt kinda stupid if you want to know the truth. I just wet myself when I saw McNair and offered (deal) in the same sentence. It was enough to make me jump. :lol3:

Who the hell are you to lecture me on "visual clues" ? I'm the master of visual clues. You want A-Team? There's B.A. (pity 'da fool!) ...
    Mario? Here's some music. Cheers.

Buck Fillick? hahaha!!! oh please! I got so excited I didn't even get that far. Hey Puck! Look! You've started a trend! Puck Facman!!! hahahahaha!!! (I'm going to miss this...):sad2:

oh well Glinks, at least your not catching flack for posting Bronco's news. Do you remember when LT of San Diego pulled that little hat trick... Rushing TD... receiving TD... passing TD... all in the same game... Sweetness was the only other player to do that? I started a LT thread and someone started ripping on me because LT was not a Titan... I'm like... hey buddy... I don't draft these guys... go tell it to Chris Brown's mama...

2. lol that was an amazing game

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

At $12 Mill? Boy that is tough to swallow when we have been talking about how much $9 Mill was.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Bah, do we really want to waste $12Mil oh him? Do we really think he will be worth 12 Mil this year. We are just now getting out of cap Hell, we don't need to get back into it. I would like to see Mcnair come back for this year and possibly next but I don't want to sacrafice too much financially for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar