jason allen runs at combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just ran an unofficial 4.42. it will be interesting to see how he checks out medically.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

That is good news because depending on what happens during FA we could grab him to play safety

3. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

His time was officially a 4.39

He also ran a 3.81 short shuttle, which is ungodly, as it's considered a very good time if you even break a 4.00 flat.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9273126

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Allen rising.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

It appears that he has recovered from his injury physically, but has he recovered mentally

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Assuming Fuller starts at FS, he would have to play SS and I dont believe he is suited for SS

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I told you guys that Allen would be a huge steal at the top of the 2nd weeks ago. =/

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Id love to have allen, but our major concern in the second is LB. I admit that our safteys were horrible last year, but I think that alot of that had to do with the personel around them. 1. LBs that didnt lay the wood (and just generally suck excusing KB) so the safeties had to be cautious of the run. The RB just got to the secondary far to often. 2. We had rookies at the corner back position. What makes a great secondary is that everybody understands, believes and knows that each has their man or zone. The safeties were trying to help the corners cover and ended up getting burned them selves. I would at least give Williams, Thompson, Fuller, and Randel another season b4 i cleaned house.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Allen looks good, I'd take a quality safety or LB in round two, whichever is best value. Depends who drops, but I'd gladly take allen, he looked great until his injury, and looks like he'll be fine...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the thing that worries me about allen is that he didnt do any of the position drills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar