Jared Gaither?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PAtitansfan53, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Maryland's Gaither applies for supplemental draft

University of Maryland offensive tackle Jared Gaither, who figures to generate plenty of interest from NFL scouts, on Thursday officially applied for entry to the supplemental draft. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd give it serious considerment this guy could be an HOF. He is very much like Ogden, and if He's better than Roos give him the job. Never can have too many good T's and this would allow us to trade Roos since I think Gaither is a LT and Stewart is too good of a RT.

Trade Roos and Bell for Faneca man that would be awsome.

Gaither Faneca Mawae Olsen Stewart

Plus our solid depth like Amano Harris Otto Wand

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

we wouldnt trade either of them... sorry... we like roos and stewert too much. both are much better than expected... the only possibility i see of this is if somebody moves inside.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I know unfortunately..........but wouldn't you take a possible Ogden over a Roos while both are good you don't pass up on a HOF LT that was the best T in the last decade maybe ever.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Since then I have decided I like Stew more then Roos. Get Gaither and put him at LT and trade Bell and Roos for Faneca that would be amazing never happen but I wouldn't mind one bit. They guy has the look of a HOF T in the mold of Ogden.

It's scary how good this kid could be.

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

No. Roos has already proven he can play at a high level in the NFL. He was a steal, and may himself be in the pro bowl very soon (as soon as we start winning and getting national exposure). I wouldn't trade Roos right now; not for any other OL in the league, most likely.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Pick Him Up?! Hells Yeah! Stewart is a mauler and I could easily see him moving him to guard. Olson has gotten old, and Im not the biggest fan of him. Then the line would look something like:

Gaither Stewart Mawae Bell Roos

Use all of this left over cap space to sign them long term while they are cheaper...... and hold on to them while they develope. That way we keep this young line for a while, and pick up Mawae's successor in the next draft.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Stewart has played a fair bit of guard yes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar