Jared Gaither?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PAtitansfan53, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this kid whose supposely the next johnathan ogden. He's only a junior from Maryland I don't know if he is gonna declare or not but I was interested in any info people have on him and where he's projected, thanks.

2. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

He's anoher one of those Maryland prospects that is just beastly,much like Merriman,D'Qwell jackson,and Vernon Davis...I mean this guy is like a freaking TE with his athleticism playing OT...And he is very good at it,and i dont mean a TE like Kinney,more like a TE like troupe...He is long,very quick,and i think he runs the 40 at like 4.8...and i do believe he is like 6ft9 ad about 300 or 290 lbs...He must be on roids....or something is really cooking in the water up there at Maryland...

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow sounds like a man-child thanks for the info does anyone know where he might go in the draft or if he's even gonna declare and should the titans take him at their pick.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

That sucks I was looking at mock drafts and they have him eligible for the draft if he leaves so I don't know if he's one of those exceptions somehow or a redshirt but whenever he comes out I want him. thanks for the info mdfan.

6. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

He won't leave this year, maybe next year and be a top 5 pick. We don't need an OT anyway.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm not totally convinced by stewart he's played well but is he gonna be the jon runyan they compare him to or just another guy. with Gaither I look at him and say pro bowl tackle either side to anchor a line for the next 8-12 years is stewart that kind of guy when you think about him. Roos is pretty good but I would take this kid over both.

He's 6'9 350lbs, is built like a bull, runs in the 4.80-4.90 and has great athleticsm. Enough said.

8. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

We have far more pressing needs than OT since we have two guys who at this stage look capable, and unless Gaither switches to guard we have no need to pick him whatsoever.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

a 6'9 guard is a recipe for disaster.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

haha yeah it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar