James Hardy - How good is he?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hardy is 3 inches taller than Gage and runs about the same. Haven't seen much on his route running or hands.

This draft for WRs isn't great at all if you want a legit #1 type guy. If a WR stands out of the crowd it would be in our best interest to take him and not wait if we plan on taking a WR on the first day IMO. Get the guy you want and don't play games (meaning trade up in the 1st or 2nd). I certainly wouldn't wait until our 2nd round pick to take Bennett. I'd either grab him in the 1st or trade up in the second. We shouldn't just sit back and take whatever is left. IMO most of these guys everyone lists as being strong are not going to be all that good at the next level. Most of them are more like Paul Williams.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The WR is deeper in talent this year and a 2nd round WR could've easily went in 1st last year. So Bennett is still a win. Their are probaly 3 elite WR's in this year's draft. Sweed, Bowman, and Malcom Kelly.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is about the best WR class in quite a while.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

this WR class isn't that great but maybe when we look back it will be different.

i doubt Hardy runs a sub 4.5 forty

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Really not much better than last years. The main difference is there are more WRs coming out from known programs where we had a bunch of guys last year who lasted into the 3rd round because they came out of smaller schools.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Exactly a 4.50. :truedat:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I disagree. Last years was weaker than this years in terms of top talent. I'd take this year's top 5 over last years any day. Much better.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah Meachem hasn't really worked out.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Apparently he has baggage that might be a concern according to some draft sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar