Jamaal Charles, RB, Texas

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ConVinced10, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

On offense we need playmakers at RB or WR in the 1st.

2. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

i dont think WR for us would be a good selection 1st round unless devin thomas falls to us (not gonna happen)...
    it is proven that def. selections like LB and DT are bound to be solid if not stars

this is why i think that if we dont go RB first round then we should wait til 2nd round to pick up a WR

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

this thread hasn't ended yet?

what will we do with ourselves after the draft

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

badmouth the front office for not taking the guy we wanted.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

could happen, will probably happen

hopefully won't happen

6. The Playmaker

Who is this Devin Thomas guy? I know a little bit about him but he worries me. He didn't play Div 1 ball for his first 2 seasons and last year was his first year and he's an underclassman who played on a west coast offense.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Devin Thomas is the product of a hype machine. Another unproven WR (sweed) that for some unknown reason, people expect to be great. I'm a michigan sports fan, and had no idea who the guy was til draft talks began.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

No disrespect, but how could you not? He put 79 catches for 1,260 yards with 8 TDs. He broke Mich. St. record for all purpose yards in a season, and was pretty consistent throughout the year. Easily the #1 WR. I would bet he will be a good pro, and he's my second choice behind Sweed.

9. The Playmaker

How is Sweed unproven? He's the total package.(Except kick returns)

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

In terms of size and speed, he is the total package, but his numbers in college and a nagging wrist injury are a cause for concern in my book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar