Breaking News Jalen Ramsey requests trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Ramsey to the Titans just doesn't really make sense. I highly doubt they want to trade him to a division rival. And with the Titans questions at QB they can't afford to be giving away high draft picks anyway. The best way for Ramsey to end up a Titan is if he ends up playing out his contract in Jax, and comes here during free agency.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I think we’ve clearly got a much better culture and locker room going for us - no doubt. But I just don’t know that JRob and Vrabel will give up the asking price while risking bringing a cancer into the locker room.

I’m all for it but like you said there is a very slim chance this actually happens.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Look around. The Texans even met with Miami brass about it supposedly and there were several teams interested when he was tagged. You don't normally offer a trade of nothing for a franchise tagged pass rusher in his prime...even if he isn't at Kahlil Mack level. They refused all offers until they could no longer extend (meaning no other team could either) which absolutely kills his trade value. That's a huge mistake!

Come on!

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Houston offered a big trade to Miami for Clowney and Miami turned it down. It was not the other way around.

7. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

Good one. Doesnt work like that though. Adoore was a scrub.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Adoree needs a fresh start anyway.

He's ridiculously talented, but way too in his head now. No confidence anymore and you can see it.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Watched a little bit of that presser. He was trying to throw cold water on the trade rumors saying there’s fake news and he’s just focused on Thursday blah blah blah. His non answers to what should be easy questions speak volumes. He could just say he doesn’t want to be traded.

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Ramsey to the Titans confirmed :nod:

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar