Breaking News Jalen Ramsey requests trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We’re getting a new QB next year. THill throws a lot more as well and will be playing sometime soon after the next MM injury.
    Don’t trade Davis. Keep him because the next QB will be able to use him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah. Otherwise we just start this whole circle jerk all over again. Of course new guy isn't producing, he has no weapons. Delaine isn't much longer for this roster either you figure.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Wonder if we could flip Simmons for a first?

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The guy was so highly prospected that JRob selected him in the first knowing he wouldn’t be able to play for most of the season and the question is being asked about his trade value before ever playing a snap?

Keep Simmons. I’m sure he’s good enough to have the impact we’ve needed a long time when side by side with Casey.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jalen Ramsey trade rumors: 5 Possible landing spots

We ARE mentioned in the top five possibilities.

I say send AJ25 and a pick. If we get a motivated Jalen Ramsey- we are coming out WAY ahead. And Dean Pees will know how to use him. I'd say send Mariota but nobody wants him- hes backup material. I estimate his trade worth is a 5th round pick anyway. I would definitely give up Mariota AND Adoree and no picks for Ramsey.

Keep Davis. Tannehill will know how to get the ball to him and AJB downfield. And DW84 on killer slants/crosses. Promote Woodside to 2nd QB. I'm all in for that.

6. Riverman

No way I'd do this. He is EXACTLY what we are going to need in 10 weeks if we are making noise. If he is 80% of what he showed in college- we are still upgrading our interior DL. This guy has bought in and working hard.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'm certainly not saying I like the idea. But the fact is... We will need a quarterback in this draft, and we don't have the ammo to move up and make that happen.

Just spitballing possible solutions.

8. Riverman

We've got ammo- we just have to leverage future #1's and 2's. If Tua or Fromm are there I'd do it. We're going nowhere without a pro-ready QB that can throw deep and accurate. We haven't had one since McNair.

#58 Riverman, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I agree, but I wouldn’t say it’s because they are stupid, at least not all the time. It’s just the best they can get because of the baggage. Oakland gave up a 3rd and a 5th for one of the best WR’s in the game. Crazy right? Now he plays for New England. That’s why you don’t bet the farm on a diva, even if they have talent.

Numerous examples of great players being traded for low picks like this. Randy Moss. Marshall Faulk. Clowney. Etc...

Looks like it could be a fire sale to me.

Personally, I don’t really care if we get Ramsey. I’m just happy to watch the Jags imploding.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Riverman

I feel sort of the same way. But I'm down on Adoree. Didn't like the pick at #17. Don't like how he plays now. And he really does nothing in the return game except get blown up. Ramsey would be a definite upgrade over him.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar