Breaking News Jalen Ramsey requests trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Woah .... hopefully some links appear.

I mean sign me up for that. Improve the defense and won’t be long until AJ Brown is better than/over-takes Davis anyways

Probably be someone like SF or OAK making the biggest run at him though

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Wtf? No... just no. That kid oozes stud. Having him on one side and brown on the other is a DREAM. We need a QB.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Why get rid of Davis who is really good if it wasn't for the puss we have for a quarterback. No way. Keep Davis and brown. Pitch adoree and a pick. 2021 1st or second.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Welt

Welt Starter

I'd rather keep Davis too, but just reporting what is going around. I think Leroy was the first I saw post about it, and he rarely posts unless sources are solid.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Bingo. Let's not go set up the new qb next year for utter failure.

Right now, wr on the Titans are as useful as teats on a bull. But hopefully if we get a real qb that changes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I like Davis as well but this offense is a dinosaur running offense. What good are WRs on this team? Or to this franchise for that matter? They’ve never gotten us anywhere anyways. It’s defense, run, run, scramble and dump off a screen and run some more.

Highlight the strengths of this club by improving the defense drastically

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Lol yeah I guess this sums it up. I kinda said the same thing below your comment - right now WRs are useless on this team until a QB is found

8. Welt

Welt Starter

My guess:

Davis' contract is up at the end of 2020. Lots of teams/front offices are probably very high on Davis and can get way, way more production out of him than us. The Titans know that. If you can get a big return out of him now, they will move on it versus letting him walk.

They probably also don't think much of Adoree and want to replace him or move him to slot for the time being.

I don't think Vrabel/Ramsey will mesh well.

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I absolutely think this offense wouldn't be like this with a legit QB. Hell I think Davis and the guys will look better with Tannehill honestly and even he isn't great.

10. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Sorry to pig tail but like others said WRs don’t mean anything until we get a QB. I’d trade Davis a 5th overall who hasn’t done much for his value for a top 10 corner. His attitude issues are with a team he doesn’t want to be on. He said he wants here or Oakland. I dont see him acting up on a place he wants to be. He’s also a top10 CB in the league. Davis isn’t top10 in anything. If that’s what needs to happen to get Ramsey u trade that all day long imo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar