Breaking News Jalen Ramsey requests trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Or we see what Tannehill has and give him a decent contract.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

He has a decent contract. Maybe a slight extension.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The question now, is if it is us, I'm guessing its a pick and a player. Maybe Adoree disappears Thursday night?

4. TitanUp12

TitanUp12 Starter

Am I missing something? Are we actually being linked to him (besides BWB)? All I’ve read about is the Chiefs. Or is this just pure speculation from the board?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nobody wants that scrub CB.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ramsey: "I don't want it to be a distraction"

15:10 mark Ramsey point blank asked if what he said (hometown Nashville and Vegas)on the BWB podcast are his top two choices where he WANTS to land. He smiled, looked down, laughed and then said “You know I can’t answer that question.”

My impression was that Nashville and Vegas remain his top two choices.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

If those really are his top two choices, then the Raiders have a lot more to give up than we do, so that isn't really a good sign IMO. If he wants to be in Nashville he needs to play out his contract and sign with the Titans in the 2021 offseason.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’m sure his comment meant he’d like to be either here/there but definitely where he is paid. Bottom line, if we want to capitalize on this opportunity we’ve got to be willing to pay market value. Historically, we’ve never really been willing to do that for high profile guys yet we will pay at or above market for lower profile guys.

As far as Raiders having more to offer, that may be true, I’m not certain. I know they just got hosed by high profile malcontent so I’m not sure they’ll take another risk- at least not right now.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Our team is probably going to the playoffs or we will barely miss them. So we'll be picking around pick 20. What qb do you guys think we are going to get at #20ish, that is going to change the course of this franchise. I agree, we need a qb soon. But, if you can get a proven top notch player you get them, unless it's a rb. Jalen still has 8 years left in the tank and we know he's good. A 1st and almost any player on our team is absolutely worth it.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

If we go to the playoffs it is most likely going to be because our defense is playing well. If that is the case, then adding him to the defense isn't much of a benefit especially, at the cost of the offense.

#180 dg1979us, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar