Breaking News Jalen Ramsey requests trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Cowboys have like $80 million in cap space next year. I know that have Dak and Amari to re sign but they could probably pull it off if they wanted to.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Chiefs gave up their 1st, 3rd, and future 1st to move up 17 spots to take Mahomes. From 27th to 10th. It’s definitely doable.

Chiefs move up to take QB Mahomes 10th overall in draft

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The point is that these opportunities DO NOT arise often. This guy has a house in Nashville. On record saying he'd like to be here. Arguably THE best CB- definitely an upgrade over our 1st round CB.

I'd say give up our 1st round and Adoree. We can consider trading away a different player(s) to get back in the QB hunt or ride with a serviceable QB next year. Hell- I'd extend Mariota cheap if I had to for a serviceable QB although I'd ride with Tannehill if this works out. I'd prefer to be in the QB hunt for Fromm- but even with our 1st round pick- we are NOT in the Tua hunt.

This is a rare opportunity.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Absolutely not. Our first round pick is untouchable. We need a QB. I am sick and tired of playing with a crap qb week after week, year after year.

This team could win now if we had a QB. Our secondary is already one of the better units in the league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Riverman

OK we can disagree. There’s a reason it is a bad strategy to draft for need over BPA. The great teams draft BPA and then work that capital to suit their need. That’s how the Pats have done it. That’s how the Steelers have done it.

Picking Ramsey makes our secondary even better. AJ25 game up a stupid game changing PI when the WR got behind him. Not sure that happens with Ramsey back there. AJ25 gets owned by Hopkins twice a year. Not sure that happens with Ramsey.

Anyway- we can disagree. Even with our first, we don’t have enough to land Tua.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No more Hawaiians or Oregonians please

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would love to see Ramsey just let our WR go free, and then I will be interested to see if Mariota can hit them.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Mariota will still find a way to overthrow the WR.

10. Riverman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar