Jake Locker to this point... (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was wondering that for half the game against Houston. We DO need Locker to be better in the pocket but when we are struggling.. roll his ass out. its one of his strengths.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, I think he is a better qb out of the pocket and he is more comfortable. He makes better throws outside the pocket. I only hope he can become a good pocket passer that we need him to be

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

in high school we had two qbs...switched every series. one was a dual threat one was pure pocket passer who was sorta a d bag. everytime he was in the o slowed down no one played as hard for him just cuz his douchiness plus you get that awkward " I need to one up your leadership" all the time. not good. qbs are finicky creatures, they cant share spotlight

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the jets of 2012 is a prime example of why the 2 qb system doesn't work. We even got to experience them on monday night with an ugly win, but a win!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

A QB has one job... To run the offense. Only one QB can be the best QB at running the offense.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know some will dismiss you as "making excuses" but this is a very astute point. I starkly remember many throws where Jake was not even close to completing his throwing motion or able to step up into the pocket due to pressure. I'm not in the doom and gloom camp and think our line will get it together but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't concern me.

I think that what frustrates me most about Locker is that I see those flashes of greatness every time I'm about to say F this guy. The ball to Walker vs Pitt, the scary accurate TD pass to Kendall, and that beautiful go route he hit Nate on yesterday make me think twice about giving up on him. I've never seen scrub QBs make throws like that. I really hope we're not wrong cause when Jake is off, he's way off. Then again so is Eli Manning and that sped has 2 rings.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

how many people look at Ben Roethlisberger as a good quarterback?

he's having the same exact problems Jake Locker is having. Is Ben Roethlisberger a scrub also?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

yea

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whats that make your boy Weeden?

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

HE NEEDS TIME, back off.

annnnnybody want that one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar