Jake and the "clutch gene"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Not too much to ask, definitely too much to expect

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Loggains needs to dial-up some early '90s Buffalo Bills offense.

3. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I was impressed with Locker's performance as many of you were as well. The question is consistency. He has to go out next week @ home mind-you vs a below average Jets squad who is starting a rookie QB.

Locker needs to go out and have a similiar game IMO. He can't lose to a rookie QB, with no targets except a gimpy Santonio Holmes, at home. Doesn't have to be better, but at least on key to the performance he had this Sunday. The schedule gets much harder with Kansas City, Seattle and San Francisco and a 0-3 staring them in the face if all doesn't go well, thus making this Jets game an even important one not just for this season to keep on the right track but for Jake Locker to prove that HE CAN be a consistent QB week in and week out.

Put up or shut up time. This is the last "easy" game until the schedule gets brutal so Locker lets see what ya got.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

These Locker haters still astound me. It's like they expect him to be on target on every pass, in every game. A standard not even Rodgers, Brady, or Manning could live up to. It's like that was the knock against him coming out of college, so ANY time he misses a throw people pop right up and say "accuracy issues." For crying out loud he completed 62% today with at least 4 drops that I can think of. His comp % goes from 62 to 72 if his WR just make those easy catches. Oh, and he hasn't turned the ball over ALL YEAR. He was money today, get over it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Not a single QB in the NFL is going to throw every pass perfect every time and that is a fact.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

them the numbers right there gonna win me my sig bet with deuce wayne oh yea

yo jcbrave where that locker laughin at you now pic I think that deserves a post here maybe even a whole new thread

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Never said that and I'm sure everybody knows that. However, he does have accuracy problems and that is a fact.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I think we have a chance at SF. If the Colts were able to keep them so contained I bet we can too. They looked really pathetic today. I know they have some injuries on offense but still it was pretty shocking how bad they were!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar