Jaguars QB David Garrard Cut!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't see JAX offering MJD a monster contract though. Not enough pieces on that team. I think they'd be open to trading him for picks

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

who would want to trade for him? he's going to have to prove this year that he's not as hurt as everyone says he is

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ teams trading for Jones-Drew!

4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I hears that Jax fans did not want David Garrard starting. Seems he had a very bad preseason. The other guy did better, though it was against the second and third teamers.
    Thats what I read anyway.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This was done to get it out of the way early. As soon as Garrard threw his first pick he was going to get booed beyond belief and the questions would have lingered all season until McCown or Gabbert started.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Agreed....I don't think we should get too excited here. McCown is probably the better quarterback than Garrard anyway. He's quicker and has a better arm. Garrard had that huge contract thus he was starter by default. I'd think twice before we get carried away and proclaim an easy victory. We are still unproven too.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Easy victory.

8. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

way to jinx us

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Those easy victories hurt the most.

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Texans were the favorite before, and still are.

Not saying I agree, but that's how most people see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar