Jaguars fans opinions of Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What's up with the "Vince Young made a name for himself with ONE game"? Did this guy not see the Oklahoma St. comeback? The Rose Bowl vs. Michigan? I'm pretty sure he didn't win the Maxwell, Manning, and Davey O'Brien awards just because he beat USC. What about the fact that he was 30-2 as a starter? But other than all of that... yes, Vince Young made his name with one game. What a jackass.

2. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

jag fans are the rudest fans that I've dealt with, in person and online.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's only because the Raydah fans are all hiding under rocks.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That would be Ray- Duhhhh :drool: fans.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

NOthing compared to philli and ****tsburg fans

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

They would give a proverbial "left testicle" to have Vince Young, whether they admit it or not.... or whether they trash him or not.

I don't know if we will win Sunday, but this crap has me fired up for the game.
    I have to agree with TAM.... Jags fans are obnoxious.

And as far as "hype machines" go. The Hags fans tried their best to create one for their god...Matt Jones. To bad the national media never picked up on it. Ha! Ha! Ha!

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yo Skitch! :howdy:

That jags board hates on anyone from other teams that post over there.

Talk's cheap,just like Del Rio's 'reebock' suit :ha:

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

This guys a moron. How bout the New York Giants? He obviously didn't see this game where Vince dismantled them through the air and on the ground. I'm sorry - Vince is ahead of Vick. Lets see how his team "schemes" for him this sunday. The Colts at the beginning of the season said, a mobile QB couldn't run on them. Well, 2 sundays ago he made the colts defenders look like statues the way he juked them.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

This one made me laugh...he did run for 39 yards - thats more than your sorry *** tandem for RB's did against them....haha...what team at 8-5 gets sweeped by the Texans....wow..just wow...I hope we put them away early and vince runs for 100 and throws for another 200.

10. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Once teams learn how to scheme him? If he is so much like Vick then the blue print is there.... What is there to learn? Mush Rush him and see how long he sits back in the pocket. I challenge any secondary to cover NFL recievers for 7 seconds. Go ahead and 5 Mississippi rush Vince and see what happens.

This is just homer talk. They have their own sensational rookie and they are pissed Young is getting more attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar