Post-Game Thread Jags @ Titans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Same here. Dude is huge! If he can clean up his route running and get some chemistry going with Marcus, that could help us big time! I also think as someone stated above, that we need to draft or get a speedy running back in the mix as well.

2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Could be man, at some point things are going to start clicking, or they are not. NO better way for them to click then to have a game that gives an opportunity to make some plays.

Im really looking forward to getting a new WR coach to see how that shakes out.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No lie. I am happy honestly, I saw a lot of good things in that game. Hopefully, we turn this thing around.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea I think it will be stupid not to give Mariota some weapons during the draft or FA.

This should finally be an attractive team for FA's to come to now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Yep, misery loves company

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

people have already checked out, this season. I would argue they hate being miserable, that's why they've checked out already.

This is a reason for optimism. Mariota looks great, but in the grand scheme of things.. The Titans always split the series, it seems like.. and they are competitive with other horrible NFL teams like the Jags, but less so with others. Still have a ways to go.

It makes me more happy than the Jags win in 2014, but it amounts to the same thing, other than the optimism for MM. I may have to get a jersey.. And I haven't said that since VY in 2005-06

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have to admit I was shocked to see DGB bounce back after the INT. He flashed what I hope is his future game. Like Britt, when he's on, he could take over the game. Let's hope this gives him the confidence to continue to develop into Mariota's go-to guy.

I hate to see how much the defense has regressed the last two weeks. Even with the injuries at DB, those guys looked horrible. No pass rush for stretches didn't help. Let's hope they can find some answers.

The game was about as fun as it gets at the stadium. The Jags don't travel so lots of seats stayed empty. At least the security now is preventing people moving down to the lower level. The fans were loud.

Winning cures all ills.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We need secondary help BADLY TJ. It's ugly indeed.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Here's my only concern... their offense scored more than ours.

Our defense is still... not quite there.

10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

They are a leveled up version of us lol. Arob is level 2 of DGB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar