Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i think you are scared deep down inside because your user name is what my name loves to control and munipulate...so don't start with the smart comments mister

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I really thought we were getting ready to see a repeat of the giants game. Today was not the worst that we've seen this season of young, though it may be the worst that we've seen from the coaches.

That last INT killed me. Why are we putting him in traffic to make throws? He shouldn't have thrown it, should have sent it out of bounds, but it kills me that we put him there.

Also, note the production that he did get in the second half. Most of his throws were on. I don't expect him to throw like Manning or Brady. I thought he made good decisions most of the time on the second half drives as to whether to throw or pass. Henry was not with him in terms of blocking, but I don't really blame either of them for that. If we'd been playing a little more wide open before the last two minutes of the second half, we might have had a different result.

I'll gladly admit, he isn't there yet, and this wasn't a "good" game. But I certainly wouldn't put this one on young.

The run game looked terrible, we lost to our mirror image today, and it hurt.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

If Fisher had anything to do with it... we would have never drafted Young.

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Personally, I'm tired of Vince blaming other people every time HE screws up. Are some mistakes the receivers fault? Maybe ... but not every one. Running off the field. Slamming his helmet, sitting on the bench sulking ... Barely paying attention to those black & white photos that they shove in his face.

I LOVE Vince, but it pains me to no end to see him acting like a witch (with a b)

& FYI, if the Titans let Haynsworth walk at the end of the year, they're INSANE!

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:biglaugh:
    What are you going to say next?
    My daddy can kick your daddy's butt?

I thought TJ banned all you kiddos..

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

We'll never see a repeat of that Giants game, because NOW, Vince supposedly knows what he's doing. His greatest tool is gone. His improvisation.

Now, he will hold onto the ball like David Carr, & thus pay the same price.

I haven't seen even 1/4 of the Vince that we saw last year, & I'm a fan!

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:

I suppose this game is the one which guarantees the Titans stamp on his long term contract.

8. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i agree...great post...it does seem like you say it. where this forum is negative now that we are winning rather than when we were getting our butts kicked last year. I think people really need to do some fan soul searching and accept that this is our team...through the thick and thin

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I don't need to. I saw the game...The whole game. VY did pad his stats, and he does suck.

There you go, you're right.....Now what?? anything else constructive to say??

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

a totally different D....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar