Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Vince did fine but could have done better. Sure he had more yards than he did in his last 3 games combined but still he has to find ways to score the TDs when we need them most. I'm not giving up on Vince, but i'm not convinced that he can do no wrong. He needs to step up his play and find ways to close games like what he used to do last year. He's in a learning process... i know. But still, learning shouldn't take so long.

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Here we go.....:rolleyes:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

the entire offense is playing terrible and not just Vince. His receivers did drop a couple of catchable passes, but VY continues to hurt us with interceptions, and a lack of red zone performance.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You just couldn't wait could you.

Young is killing our Offense this year. He sucks every single game. It's making me angry because we could blow a play off shot simply because of Young.

His crappy play/Chow's calling or a combination of both kept the D on the field for almost all of the 1st half.

Have I given up on Young? No frikkin way,I'm just frustrated the the team that he carried last year is now better than he is & he's now holding us back.

As bad as he's been to keep coming back today & not quitting or folding under the pressure is a rare thing. Be frustrated but open your eyes & look at all the successful QB's we've ever seen. Young level of play is where it's supposed to be at this stage in his career. It isn't good for us right now,looks like it isn't going to be this year but that doesn't mean he isn't going to make it.

Quit acting like a rival fan or stfu.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Be glad Young got to pad his stats with that 4 min defense the Jags' were running at the end... allowing Young to throw infront of them.

I know, I know... he just had a bad day !

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well, it's like I keep reminding: college is not pro. VY may be learning that he's now a small fish in a big pond, and doesn't know what to do because of it.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Take so long? He's in his 2nd pro-season for goodness sake. He's only started in 21 professional games; you're going to see A LOT of mistakes, and a good deal of it will be communication issues, like we've been having. And you're going to see bad throws outside the pocket, and you're going to want to scream at him to run when he holds on to the ball to long. Look, I don't know what some of you are expected, but I suggest you re-evaluate, because the disappointment and confusion in some of your posts speaks volumes.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Where's Dennis Green when we need him? "They are who we throught they are! And we let em'm off the hook!" Monday Night football is next week, save all your negative comments for Jay Cutler and Tony K. We've gotta let this one go, worst loss off the season and hopefully the last.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's ok..

If the playoffs started now we would still be in as a 6th seed.

KC and cleveland both lost today and san diego will likely lose.

Our next 3 games are all winnable. Denver on monday night, soft cincy and houston. We get both san diego and KC so even if we lose one of those 2 games that still puts us at 10-4 with the jets and colts to finish out. If that last game is meaningless to the colts we will see manning and their starters for only one quarter.

11-5 will get us into the playoffs.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Amen & while were at it,let's learn from today & not renew Starks contract .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar