Jags play tonight...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Jags D seems to have some holes in the passing game in the second quarter. I hope Driver isn't hurt too bad.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Man..a true "de-cleating".......what a shot.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

I've watched the Jags' past two games (vs. the Packers and Bucs), and I've gotta say.....they certainly don't look like the big bad wolf I expected them to be.

The D-line and LB's are still great...but other than that, there ain't much there.

The offense is just....ehhh. Leftwich has been up-and-down, and the WR's are just kinda there. Taylor and MJD are obviously the identity of the offense, and even they haven't done much of anything behind a depleted O-line.

I'm seeing a defensive battle in week 1, that could easily be decided by one or two big plays. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Titans' secondary ends up making the difference in the game.

4. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I thought jaguars first teamers looked horrible, and even the jags defence was starting to look average at the end of the second quarter, brett started passin all over them. But greenbays running game looks terrible and i dont know who that running back is. They have done worse than us maintainin a running game.....these running backs they lost...ahman green,sam congado (however its spelled),najeh davenport. ahman was proven and the others are playing elsewhere and showed promise.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I also thought it was kinda odd how they played leftwich in the 3rd quarter and leftwich still didnt take his team nowhere against second teamers, and the other jags qb's had more success, even though it is against second teamers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar