Jags or Colts, who are you 'rooting' for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

If the Hags go 0-3, they're done (the might already be). I wouldn't mind seeing them fall apart 3 weeks into the season....

Plus, I hate MJD with an unhealthy passion. I'm not going to say "Go Colts!", but if I had to choose, I'd want them to win.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I could be happy either way. I agree with the logic that the Jags winning keeps both teams farther behind, but 0-3 really does put the Jags really far back. Either way, our MNF game is looking to be our next major step if we want to really lead the division. We'll only be competing for it if we don't win that game.

3. Greg

Greg Camp Fodder

Exactly.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont hate the jags much after we beat them. So I have no problem pulling for them vs mellon head and crazy-eyes harrison.

5. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

DUH! Jags. That way they will both be 1 and 2 and we will be 3 and 0.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm going for a tie.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'd rather see the Jags win, and they will...

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Gotta go with the Jags...Colts are going to bounce back and make a run sooner or later, better get all the punches in before Manning gets his timing down..

Titans 3-0
    Jaguars 1-2
    Colts 1-2
    Texans 0-2

how sweet it is..

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Colts

If Jags slip to 0-3 and 0-2 in division they are toast for the rest of the season.

We can handle the colts and I want the tie breaker with the Jags. Colts are going to be hurt for a while. They could be looking at a 3-4 game skid coming with Sanders out and that crazy DT they just released.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow. I don't understand the logic behind this. So what would happen if the Colts beat the Jags then we lose to Houston? We are split for tops on the AFC South? BS .....JAGS all the way ... and I can see it especially with Bobby Sanders out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar