Jags game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

I don't want to be negative, but does anyone have the same feeling I do that the Jags will once again beat us?

I believe they will use the same gameplan as week 1... Which was run all over us.

If hassleback starts we will once again do nothing on offense.

Any thoughts?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Hasselbeck will start.....

He'll probably go out and string together 4 straight 3 and outs and 3 points going into halftime.

Locker should get the call at halftime and if its not too late at that point we will probably win

3. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

All the Jags have left is to get MoJo the rushing title for this season. Wouldn't surprise me to see them hand it off 50 times.

In which case I wouldn't be surprised to see us fail to effectively defend the run about 45 times.

4. Coov

Coov Starter

Week one all over again... unless Munch miraculously starts Locker despite what he said previously.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I going to paint the door to the living room, crack open a beer and watch the paint dry.

Should be more interesting than watching the Titans under Munchak.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Or CJ decides to do what he was paid to do.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've got a bad deja vu feeling about this game too.Sorry but they should've eased Hasselbeck out of the lineup a couple games ago.As soon as he started having this injury nag him they should've used that point to put Locker in.They had the perfect excuse to gently ease Locker into the starting job.

Just like someone else said.We will be down by halftime and then when there is a point of no return or chance of winning then Locker will be inserted in the game.

Sorry about being negative but there has been a couple moments in time where Munchak could've changed things but he stood firm.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wouldn't shock me if we lose

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That may be more fun than watching us lose again, but it wont be at all entertaining.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Same can be said of Amano and Scott.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar