Jags @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

It aint over til it's over!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans set a record for consecutive wins to open a stadium, and maybe the Colts will set a record for consecutive LOSSES!!??

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I saw the Colts celebrate so I flipped it over.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colts have shown nothing this year. I don't want to split, I want to sweep the entire South.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

So do I.

But, if we split with the Colts and play the way we can the rest of the way, we should be in pretty good shape.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bah, that's the conservative approach.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Looking good so far. I'm already pumped for the Vikes game.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

J'ville win was great. They continually gashed the ponies D with a bunch of guys working at Walmart a month ago. Taylor no longer has mad skills, but he sure looked great agianst those midgets in only 1 tone of blue. PLUS J'ville looked to have racked up some more injuries.

9. Morph

Morph Revolution

I too was about to walk out of the room on this one but then I saw the flag and the rest is history. I don't think I've ever been more excited about the Jags winning a game. A little Breathing room! :))

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I think you're on to something. I haven't seen anything from the Colts the entire year that makes me think they're the team we've feared for so long. I don't seem that "killer instinct" they always had and you knew they had as they competently marched the ball down the field with ease. I'm looking forward to the match up with Indy and can't wait for Manning to meet our front 4 ... over and over again.

On the flip side, they are getting some of their starters back (Saturday, Clark) so their offense might start to pick it up in the coming weeks. Again though welcome to the ground Manning, you better get comfortable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar