Jags at Titans post game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Brian and I looked at each other at the same time and said the same thing.

2. he just had one 14 yard reception

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Poor offensive playcalling. Expectedly little success running the ball. Rookie game for Vince, though he had no chance to get in synch. Horrible defense, especially on third downs, but we gave up very few long plays. I have no idea how we won. None. I will say one thing: this team believes it can win against anyone. They hung in there when most teams would have given up or tried too hard, resulting in big plays. That is about as ugly as a win can possibly be, but it was a win. No freakin' way we win that game last september.

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I thought he had two receptions, but anyway still a big game...

5. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

My post game thoughts:
    We as Titans fans need to stop dweeling on the negatives and enjoy our successes. We definately have room to improve in every facet of the game. But, the W is the most important stat in the game. We have won 5 in a row!!! Who would have thought it? We started 0-5!!! Our ROOKIE QB is not losing the game for us. We should have a week of nothing but positive CHI!!!! My Sundays have been unbelievable during this run. BELIEVE! JUST BELIEVE!!!

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This was a great game of capitalizing on mistakes. The most important thing is getting the W, but the hags gave us the game repeatedly....so let's get this straight now: this was NOT a Schwartz victory.

Sadly, for all the great D plays, there were just as many missed tackles...I was starting to think that the hags' unis were coated in Teflon.

I was, however, glad to see that the D didn't wear themselves out, because we seriously got reamed on the TOP battle.

7. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

PacMan is starting to look like the player the Titans were looking for when they drafted him. He has been money during this win streak.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

even with a lot of starters injured throughout the year...the jags have a really good defense...good pass rush...speed to chase down people....and a suffocating secondary...

i expect below average games from vince against these guys twice a year for a while

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

he is our best player right now...

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

we are a magicle team. i love how were playing. we never give up. were winning out. playoffs here we come. i got my new avatar im all set for next week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar