Jags at Titans post game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

MOJ had 98 + 47 receiving

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Today was one of the wierdest games I have seen in a while. I don't think i've ever seen a team continuously shoot themselves in the foot the way the Jags did today. It was a classic example of "no matter how many yards you get, if you turn the ball over you will lose". Great to see the Titans win, but we're going to have to play a lot better than that to win games down the line.

3. plato

plato Camp Fodder

The offense had the ball just 3 times in the entire second half and just once in the third QT...... That blows my mind..

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

total TN offense: 126
    MOJ: 145

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Pacman Jones...

this guy is our best playmaker and always makes the big play- great day for him today, especially since he has had a bad past with the Jags- abselutely amazing all around game today.......

- 83 yard int td return

- 14 and 13 yard receptions on offense

- 70 yard kickoff return

-huge 4th down and goal at the 1 stop when he broke up the lob past to Matt Jones

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

offense had no chance to get in sync

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think it's time for me to buy a Pacman jersey. He was outstanding today.

I even saw Lamont make two big tackles near the goal line & lay a big hit on someone at the sideline.

It was just incredible defense & special teams.

The Jags are a very good football team & weird as it was that win was impressive.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i think this is one of norm chow's worst games in a while...

obviously that pass that stopped the clock was a blunder...

but i wasn't impressed with the overal pass plays that were called...our WR's were rarely open...

In the 1st half we went for it on 4th down....i thought the pass on 3rd down was a poor play to run...

i think the fade route near the goal-line was a bad play call...we haven't done that all season and we have had great red zone success...we have many plays that were better than that one...right now with vince and our wr's...the fade route is not one of their best routes....

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No they kept going 3 and out...

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I agree about the offensive playcalling being suspect some this game :suspect: Started off shaky with the 3 straight runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar